Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Pictures to amuse




primate emperor:

I was perfectly happy with the contents of my life before I learned that these are real. mini. hippos. tiny. hippopotami. sigh.






Traje de luces 9 bullfighter’s suit ) by Fermin, 1950s – 1960s Worn by Antonio Ordonez and Capote de paseo ( bullfighter’s ceremonial cape), 1940s worn by Carlos Azurra. Collection of Bohorquez Domecq, S.L.
Flor de ballet:


“Everything is beautiful at the ballet... “    - from “A Chorus Line”:
ballet and art together:

Imágenes originales con flores

Love tutu:

Pharaoh's Daughter - F0118 | Dancewear by Patricia:







Lady Violet and little Essie:






kitties & bunnies






 :






primate emperor:

I'm Still a Dancer in my Heart:

Eloquent Ballerina Photography - The 'Unseen Beauty' by Dina Johnsen Takes Viewers Behind the Scenes (GALLERY):



vintage:


Community Post: Vintage Awesome Diving-suit





Just friends.:





No comments:

Post a Comment