Sunday, October 30, 2016

Kathleen Battle ~ Lovers ~Title song: House Of Flying Daggers



Lovers 

Lovers - Kathleen Battle, Shigeru Umebayashi

Title song from the: House Of Flying Daggers



There was a field in my old town

where we always played hand in hand

The wind was gently touching the grass

we were so young, so fearless



Then I dreamt over and over

of you holding me tight under the stars

I made a promise to my dear lord

I will love you forever



Time has passed

so much has changed

But the field remains in my heart

Oh, where are you?

I need to tell you I still love you

So I reach out for you

you fly around me like a butterfly

Your voice still echoes in my heart

you are my true love



There was a field in my old town

where in spring all flowers blossomed wide

We were chasing butterflies

hand in hand till close of day

Your voice still echoes in my heart






Category Music

License - Standard YouTube License

Movie  House Of Flying Daggers
Kathleen Battle ~ Title song: House Of Flying Daggers





 Link: https://youtu.be/JKAv9ErQV30




No comments:

Post a Comment