Saturday, February 11, 2017

David Bailey Photos


 


'I’d probably get on with Kim Jong-Un as well.' – The photographer, the legend at 79.

     
     


by for UK Vogue Magazine in 1966. What a cracking photo
 
 
 
inspo. by 1974! Prickly Paisley available from
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




"The best advice I ever got was that knowledge is power and to keep reading."






Would like to wish my biggest inspiration a fantastic 79th birthday


"I like change. There's something Buddhist about it - continuous change is wonderful." -David Bailey


"People want security in this insecure world." ~


Among my favorite images. and , photographed by for 1961.



"Art is what you can get away with.“ Watch ’s once banned documentary on :

  

"So you think that money is the root of all evil. Have you ever asked what is the root of all money?" -
















No comments:

Post a Comment